VedoMax Organic Hibiscus Flower Herbal Tea leaves | Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea from Sun Dried Hibiscus Petals For weight loss
- ✅Hibiscus tea is a fragrant herbal tea with a gorgeous pink hue and a sweet, somewhat tangy flavour. The stunningly attractive elixir is a guilt-free alternative to more sugary beverages.
- ✅Hibiscus Tea is Rich in antioxidants including flavonoids and anthocyanins, which have a variety of health advantages. It’s also high in Vitamin A and Vitamin C. It helps boost immunity and is good for the hair & skin.
- ✅Hibiscus Tea (Jasud or Japa) also known as “Queen of Tropics. Herbal tea of hibiscus flowers has sour, tangy flavour like berries and is used worldwide as sour tea.
- ✅Sour tea or Hibiscus Tea is best used for managing blood pressure.
- ✅ This herbal tea is naturally calorie and caffeine free, with a flowery, tart flavour comparable to cranberries and a lovely deep crimson colour.
- ✅This organic tea is made with no artificial flavours, preservatives, additives, or GMOs. 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Our Hibiscus Flower Herbal Tea is pure and 100% natural. There are no unnatural preservatives and no harmful chemicals.
VedoMax Organic Hibiscus Flower Herbal Tea leaves | Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea from Sun Dried Hibiscus Petals For weight loss, Reduce Stress | Healthy Heart, Caffeine Free
VedoMax Hibiscus Herb (Hibiscus rosa Sinensis) also known as “Queen of Tropics” or Jasud or Japa, belongs to the Malvaceae family. The red flower variety is preferred of Hibiscus flower tea for its health benefits. Many phytochemicals’ constituents are responsible for its biologically beneficial properties. Hibiscus herb is known to be cardioprotective, antihypertensive, antimicrobial. Hibiscus Tea is also digestive and has antioxidant property that helps in the removal of harmful free radicals. best source Nutrition’s Hibiscus herb is cultivated in natural, pollution-free surroundings of the Himalayas. Hibiscus herb can be taken by making its decoction. A decoction is a method of extraction by boiling in water, to dissolve valuable nutrients from herb like a tea.
Sample 10 Gram Pack, 50 gm, 100 gm, 200 gm, 400 gm, 800 gm