Indrajav Kadwa is a herbal remedy that can be used to treat multiple health conditions. It is a beneficial remedy for the treatment of digestive disorders. The taste of Inderjau kadwa is bitter and astringent. These herb seeds, leaves, and barks of Indrajau kadwa are majorly used for ayurvedic formula preparation.
Indrajau Kadwa, also known as Holarrhena antidysenterica, is a medicinal plant that is native to South Asia and used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is commonly used to treat various ailments, including diarrhea, dysentery, and fever.
What is the English Name of Indrajav Kadwa
Indrajav-Indrajau-Indrajav Bitter Seeds(Kadwa)-Holarrhena Pubescens. What is the common name of Indrajav? The common name is Kadwa.
Benefits of Indrajau Kadwa
- Treats digestive disorders: It has been traditionally used to treat a variety of digestive disorders, including diarrhea, dysentery, and indigestion. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties can help relieve symptoms and promote digestive health.
- Reduces fever: Indrajau Kadwa has antipyretic properties that help to reduce fever. It is also commonly used to treat other symptoms associated with fever, such as headaches and body aches.
- Supports liver function: Indrajau Kadwa has been shown to have hepatoprotective effects, meaning that it can help protect the liver from damage caused by toxins and other harmful substances.
- Relieves inflammation: It contains compounds that have anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it a useful treatment for a variety of inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis and other joint pain.
- Promotes wound healing: It has been traditionally used to promote wound healing due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It can be applied topically to the affected area to help prevent infection and speed up the healing process.
Overall, Indrajau Kadwa is a versatile and useful medicinal plant that has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a wide variety of health conditions. However, it is important to consult a healthcare professional or an Ayurvedic practitioner before using Indrajau Kadwa to ensure its safety and effectiveness.
How to Use Indrajau Kadwa
Here are some ways to use Indrajau Kadwa:
- Decoction: Boil 1-2 teaspoons of its bark in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Strain the liquid and drink it while it is still warm. This decoction can be consumed once or twice a day to treat digestive disorders, fever, and other health conditions.
- Tea: Add 1-2 teaspoons of its bark to a cup of hot water and let it steep for about 5-10 minutes. Drink it while it is still warm. This tea can be consumed once or twice a day to promote digestive health and treat other health conditions.
- Powder: Grind Indrajau Kadwa bark or seeds into a fine powder and mix it with water or honey. This powder can be consumed once or twice a day to treat digestive disorders, fever, and other health conditions.
- Capsules: Its capsules are also available in health food stores and online. Follow the recommended dosage instructions on the label or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Indrajau Kadwa Side Effects
- Nausea and vomiting: It can cause nausea and vomiting, especially if taken in high doses or on an empty stomach.
- Abdominal pain: Some people may experience abdominal pain or cramping after taking Indrajau Kadwa.
- Allergic reactions: Rarely, it may cause allergic reactions, such as hives, itching, and difficulty breathing. If you experience any of these symptoms, stop using them and seek medical attention immediately.
- Drug interactions: Indrajau Kadwa may interact with certain medications, including blood thinners, diabetes medications, and medications that lower blood pressure. It is important to consult a healthcare professional before taking it if you are taking any medications.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is not enough scientific evidence to determine the safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is important to consult a healthcare professional before using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Indrajau Kadwa Price
The price of may vary depending on the form and quantity in which it is available. Generally, the dried bark or seeds of the plant are available in health food stores, online herbal shops, and Ayurvedic stores. The price may also vary depending on the location and availability of the product.
To learn more about herbs follow us on Instagram at “Vedomaxherb” and to order visit our shop page Vedomax.com.
Vedomax Indrajau Meetha, Inderjo Mitha, Indrajav Meetha, Wrightia TinctoriaProduct on saleFrom ₹69.00
Vedomax Indrajau Kadwa, Inderjo Karwa, Inderjau Talkh, Holarrhena PubescensProduct on saleFrom ₹69.00
VedoMax Indrajav powder/ Indrajau Kadwa Powder/ Indrajao/Holarrhena Pubescens Seeds/Kadwa –Product on saleFrom ₹119.00