Aloe vera vinegar is a type of vinegar also called Sirka, that is made with aloe vera. Aloe vera is a succulent plant known for its soothing and healing properties, particularly for the skin. It is often used in various cosmetic and medicinal products. It can be used for various purposes, such as skin toner, hair rinse, or in culinary applications. Here it is important to note that homemade vinegar infusions may not have a long shelf life compared to commercially produced vinegar. It is recommended to use it within a few months and store it properly in a cool, dark place.
Aloe Vera Vinegar Benefits
Some of the potential benefits:
- Reduces inflammation: It is high in antioxidants, which can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body. This can be beneficial for people with conditions such as arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and psoriasis.
- Improves digestion: It is a natural probiotic, which means it can help to improve gut health. This can lead to a number of benefits, including improved digestion, reduced constipation, and increased energy levels.
- Boosts the immune system: Aloe vera vinegar is a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin A, and zinc. These nutrients are essential for a healthy immune system.
- Soothes the skin: It is helpful to soothe and heal the skin. It is applying topically to treat conditions such as sunburn, eczema, and psoriasis. Promotes hair growth: It can help to promote hair growth by stimulating the scalp and follicles. It can also help to reduce hair loss.
Aloe Vera Vinegar Uses
- Dilution: Start by diluting it. Mix equal parts of aloe vera vinegar and water in a clean container. This will help reduce its acidity and make it suitable for use.
- Hair rinse: After shampooing your hair, pour the diluted vinegar mixture over your hair as a final rinse. Gently massage it into your scalp and hair, making sure to distribute it evenly. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- Skin toner: You can use it as a natural skin toner. After cleansing your face, apply a small amount of diluted aloe vera vinegar to a cotton pad or ball. Gently swipe it over your face, avoiding the eye area. Allow it to dry, and follow up with your regular moisturizer.
- Scalp treatment: If you have scalp issues like dandruff or itchiness, you can apply diluted aloe vera vinegar directly to your scalp. Part your hair and use a dropper or your fingertips to apply the mixture to your scalp. Massage it in gently and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
- Salad dressing: It uses in culinary applications. Mix it with olive oil, herbs, and spices to create a refreshing salad dressing. It can add a tangy and unique flavor to your salads.
Vedomax Pure Aloevera Vinegar , Aloevera Ka Sirka, Cures Sun Burn, SkinProduct on saleFrom ₹169.00
VedoMax Aloe Vera Powder – Aloevera Leaves Powder – Ghrita Kumari Powder – एलोवेरा पाउडरProduct on saleFrom ₹69.00