Neem oil, derived from the neem tree’s seeds, is a versatile natural product renowned for its numerous beneficial properties. It is widely used in traditional medicine, agriculture, and skincare. Neem oil contains a rich blend of antioxidants, fatty acids, and antimicrobial compounds. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities make it effective in treating various skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Additionally, it acts as a potent insect repellent, controlling pests like mosquitoes, mites, and aphids without harming the environment.
Neem Oil Benefits
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, making it beneficial for treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It has antimicrobial properties, helping to combat bacteria and fungi on the skin.
- Neem oil acts as a natural insect repellent, warding off mosquitoes, mites, and other pests.
- It can be used as an organic pesticide, controlling pests in gardens without harming the environment.
- It promotes hair and scalp health, reducing dandruff and promoting hair growth.
Neem Oil for Plants
It is commonly used in gardening and plant care as a natural pesticide and fungicide. Dilute neem oil with water and a few drops of mild soap, then spray the mixture on plants to control pests like aphids, mites, and whiteflies. It also helps prevent fungal diseases. Apply it in the early morning or late evening and avoid spraying during hot sunny periods.
Neem Oil Uses
- Skincare: It is used to treat acne, soothe skin irritations, reduce inflammation, and moisturize the skin. It can be added to creams, and lotions, or used as a spot treatment.
- Haircare: It helps control dandruff, nourish the scalp, and promote hair growth. It can be mixed with carrier oils or added to shampoos and conditioners.
- Pest control: Neem oil acts as a natural pesticide, deterring and killing pests such as mosquitoes, mites, aphids, and more. It is used in organic gardening and agriculture to protect plants from insects.
- Oral health: It is used in some toothpaste and mouthwash formulations for its antibacterial properties. It helps combat gum infections, plaque, and bad breath.
- Pet care: This can be applied to pets to repel fleas, ticks, and mites. It is often used as an ingredient in pet shampoos and sprays.
- Household cleaning: It is added to cleaning solutions to disinfect surfaces and deter pests like ants and cockroaches.
- Traditional medicine: It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat various ailments, including skin diseases, digestive issues, and more.
Neem Oil for Hair
It helps control dandruff, nourishes the scalp, and promotes hair growth. It can be mixed with carrier oil like coconut or olive oil and massaged into the scalp. Leave it on for a few hours or overnight before shampooing for best results.
Neem Oil Price
Vedomax Neem Seed – Neem Beej – Neem Giri – Niboli – Nimboli – Azadirachta IndicaProduct on saleFrom ₹69.00
VedoMax Neem Magaz – Azadirachta Indica – Nimbika Magaz – Nimdi MagazProduct on saleFrom ₹79.00
Vedomax Neem Phool – Neem Flower – Azadirachta IndicaProduct on saleFrom ₹69.00
VedoMax Ultra Pure Neem Oil For Hair And SkinProduct on saleFrom ₹199.00
VedoMax Neem Leaves Powder – Neem Patta Powder – Azadirachta IndicaProduct on saleFrom ₹69.00