Pamba dana is also known as Banola Seeds, Binola giri, cotton Seeds. The English name of Pamba dana is Gossypium Herbaceum. It also known as Levant cotton, is a species of cotton plant that is native to the tropical and subtropical regions of Africa and Arabia. It is a shrubby, herbaceous plant that can grow up to 2 meters tall and produces white to yellow flowers that eventually develop into cotton bolls. Pamba dana or Gossypium Herbaceum has several traditional medicinal uses, including as a treatment for fever, dysentery, and respiratory ailments. It also contains antioxidant compounds that may have potential health benefits.
English name of Pamba Dana
In English, It is known as Gossypium Herbaceum.
5 Pamba Dana Benefits and Uses for You
It commonly known as Levant cotton, has been used in traditional medicine for centuries due to its various health benefits. Here are five benefits of Gossypium Herbaceum, backed by scientific research and traditional knowledge:
- Galactagogue: Gossypium Herbaceum is known to have galactagogue properties, which means it can help boost lactation in nursing mothers.
- Digestive health: The seeds of Gossypium Herbaceum have been used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve constipation and promote bowel movements, thus eliminating waste products and promoting overall digestive health.
- Anti-inflammatory: Gossypium Herbaceum has anti-inflammatory properties and may help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Menstrual regulation: Cotton root bark, derived from various species of cotton including Gossypium Herbaceum, has been used traditionally to stimulate menstrual flow, regulate menstrual cycles, and as an aid in childbirth.
- Wound healing: Gossypium Herbaceum has been used traditionally to promote wound healing due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
To learn more about herbs follow us on Instagram “Vedomaxherbs” and for order visit our shop page Vedomax.com.
VedoMax Pamba Dana | Cotton Seeds | Binola GiriProduct on saleFrom ₹79.00