Vedomax Watermelon Seeds, Magaj Seeds, Raw Watermelon Seeds for Eating, Diet Food, Raw Watermelon Seeds
Nutritional Value of Watermelon Seeds
1: Low calorie
- Watermelon seeds are low in calories. A handful of seeds weights about 4 grams contains only 23 calories.
- Magnesium is an essential nutrient for metabolic activity. Thus being rich in magnesium, watermelon seeds promote healthy metabolism of the body. As per the National Institute of Health (NIH), daily our body needs 420 grams of magnesium.
- Watermelon seeds are a good source of zinc. It helps to boosts our immunity, helps in digestion, cell growth, and keeps your nervous system healthy.
- Watermelon seeds are an excellent source of iron. According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), the daily requirement of iron is 18 mg per day.
5: Good fats
- Good fats contain both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids which are considered as good fats. It is useful to prevent heart attack, stroke, and also lowers cholesterol. Four grams of watermelon seeds provide 0.3 grams of monounsaturated fatty acids and 1.1 grams of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Watermelon seeds are one of the most nutrient-dense varieties of seeds. They are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium and more. These seeds are high in calories though, so you need to mindful of your portions.
Watermelon seeds are a powerhouse of nutrients like folate, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium. These seeds are considered to be highly nutritious, as they are also rich in amino acids, proteins and vitamin B complex. All these nutrients together help in boosting your body’s metabolism.
100 Gram Pack, 200 Gram Pack, 400 Gram Pack, 800 Gram Pack