Safed Musli is a rare herb from India. It was used in traditional systems of medicine including Ayurveda, Unani, and homeopathy. Musli, commonly known as Safed Musli is a rare Indian herb and also a popular magical folk remedy that has immense healing properties. Famed for its powerful aphrodisiac and adaptogenic effects, this herb is extensively used in all types of healing procedures, be it Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homeopathy, or Chinese medicines for boosting libido, curing sexual weakness, treating erectile dysfunction, impotence, relieving stress, reducing inflammation and many more.
Musli which goes by the botanical name Chlorophytum Borivilianum belongs to the Asparagaceae family. It is a tropical herb which spreads throughout the wet forests of peninsular India. The herb has erected lanceolate-shaped leaves and dense racemosus white-colored flowers. It usually grows to a height of up to 2 ft.
The holistic science of Ayurveda characterizes Musli as one of the pivotal herbs used for Brihana Therapy, an ayurvedic treatment that includes different types of herbs, that not only enhance strength but also boost physical performance and improve body endurance. Brihana therapy is extremely beneficial in treating diseases like diabetes, osteoarthritis, muscular weakness, fatigue, body-building, male weakness, etc.
Properties and Benefits of Safed Musli
Safed Musli is considered as an important herb. It was known as a rejuvenator, a vitalizer, and a health tonic. It can be helpful for the improvement of health as it restores immunity, reduces symptoms of arthritis and diabetes, and is also a potent aphrodisiac.
Safed Musli is a rare Indian herb which used in Ayurveda, and homeopathy, among other traditional medical systems. Safed Musli may also have many beneficial properties.
- It can have antiulcer property.
- It can have an anthelmintic (against worms) effect.
- It can have anti-stress activity.
- It can have adaptogenic property.
- It can have antioxidant activity.
- It can have antimicrobial properties.
- It can be antimutagenic.
- It can show blood glucose lowering activity.
- It can show larvicidal activity effect.
- It can show immunomodulatory activity.
Benefits of Safed Musli :
- It helps in managing weight for Weight.
- It helps in managing Diabetes.
- It helps in managing Arthritis.
- It helps in improving Immunity.
- It helps in managing Diarrhea.
- It helps in managing Stress.
- It helps in managing Cancer.
- Avoid it in case you have a poor digestive system.
- It is suggest not to take it for a long time.
Safed Musli, Indian Spider plant, Land-Caltrops, Asparagus adscendens, Dholi Musli, Swetha Musli, Taniravi Thang, Khiruva, and Shedheveli.
VedoMax Safed Musli Powder – White Musli Powder – Shwet Muslie Powder – Chlorophytum BorivilianumProduct on sale