Marigold tea, made from the plant’s brilliant golden petals, provides a calming and enticing infusion. The antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which are abundant in marigold tea and are known for their potential health advantages, are thought to improve eye health by protecting the eyes from damaging blue light and oxidative stress. Additionally praised for its anti-inflammatory qualities, which may improve general health, is this herbal tea.
Dried marigold petals are steeped in hot water to make marigold tea, which has a moderate, somewhat earthy flavor and a beautiful floral scent. It is advisable to speak with a healthcare provider before introducing marigold tea into your routine, despite the fact that its effects on eye health are encouraging.
Health benefits of marigold tea
- Enhances digestion: It has anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in easing bloating and stomach pains. Additionally, it may aid in boosting bile production, which aids in the digestion of fats and other meal constituents.
- Soothes skin conditions: Skin disorders can be relieved by marigold tea’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial characteristics, which can assist with psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
- Improves the immune system: Antioxidants included in it, can assist in shielding the body from damage brought on by free radicals. The immune system can also benefit from antioxidants.
- Other advantages: It may aid in easing period cramps, lowering anxiety, and enhancing sleep.
Marigold tea for eyes
Due to its high concentration of antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin, marigold tea has long been associated with potential eye benefits. These substances are thought to assist in filtering dangerous blue light and shield the retina from oxidative stress. The anti-inflammatory qualities of it may also help to preserve eye health. However, there is little scientific proof of its immediate effects, therefore it shouldn’t take the place of routine eye care.
It should be steeped in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes to prepare marigold tea. While it may be a healthy addition to a balanced diet, it’s best to speak with a doctor of ophthalmology before consuming it expressly to promote eye health, particularly if you already have any eye diseases or concerns.
How to make marigold tea
To make it, you will need:
- 1 teaspoon dried marigold flowers
- 1 cup hot water
- Steep the marigold flowers in the hot water for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the tea and enjoy.
It is generally safe for most people to drink. However, it is important to note that it may interact with certain medications, such as blood thinners. It is also important to talk to your doctor before drinking marigold tea if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Overall, it’s a safe and healthy beverage that can offer a variety of health benefits. If you are looking for a natural way to improve your health and a great option to consider.
VedoMax Marigold Tea | Calendula Tea | Healthy Blend | Calendula Tea FlowersProduct on saleFrom ₹69.00